11th October 2019, 07:14 PM
Yuvraj rajpoot

What is the 12th cut-off for getting admission in good engineering colleges for B.Tech Civil Engineering?

Hi, I am currently pursuing my 12th from Science stream with PCM subject combination and will be appearing for my 12th Board exams next year. After, this I want to do B.Tech in Civil Engineering. So, how much should I score in Science papers and overall to get admission in good engineering colleges? Do I need to write any entrance also?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Possibility to pursue MEng(Civil and Environmental Engineering) in Abertay University for a candidate with 51% in 12th and 83% in BE(Civil Engineering)? 0 18th February 2019 01:47 AM
Am I eligible to get a Civil Engineering based Government job if I scored less marks in class 12th Maths? Can I apply for UPSC or GATE exam? 4 30th November 2016 11:59 PM
Civil engineering syllabus for JELET? Number of Civil seats in government colleges? 5 19th August 2016 01:35 PM
Number of seats available through LEET in B.Tech Civil in various universities in and around Delhi? I am pursuing diploma in civil Engineering from Pusa Polytechnic 2 20th June 2015 03:53 PM