29th August 2011, 01:31 AM
jack.rooni

Is Amritsar College of Engineering and Technology good for Civil Engineering? Colleges in PTU for Lateral entry?

sir is amritsar college of eng. and tech. is best for civil or if not suggest me colleges in ptu for letral entry pls sir rply fastly

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in b.tech through lateral entry after diploma? which colleges are good for lateral entry seekers? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What can I do after passing diploma in DEE?
  3. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
  4. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing Polytechnic?
  5. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  6. What should I do for admission in IITs and NITs after Diploma?
  7. Admission in B.E. after Diploma in institutes located at Ahmedabad?
  8. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
  9. List of colleges which allow lateral entry for B.Tech(civil engineering) course in Delhi and Hyderabad?
  10. How to study Aeronautics after completing diploma in mechanical
  11. Can we do B.E after completing BSc Course? I have secured less marks in PCM group
  12. How can I get admission to study Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma from PTU?
  13. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
  14. Best colleges in Haryana for doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering through Lateral Entry?
  15. Which is the best college for doing B.Tech Civil Engineering through lateral entry in Haryana?
  16. List of best colleges in Bengal to do B.Tech course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications? -- [New]
  17. Information about lateral entry in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  18. Which is the best course after doing diploma 3rd year?
14th February 2016, 11:57 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Amritsar College of Engineering and Technology good for Civil Engineering? Colleges in PTU for Lateral entry?

AMRITSAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (ACET)

Nice to see your interest in engineering field. Amritsar College of Engineering and Technology (ACET) is a good engineering college which provide different courses.

Amritsar College of Engineering and Technology is AICTE approved college in Punjab and affiliated to Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar. It provide standard quality of education. It take admission through the Joint Entrance Examination. 85% seat of B.Tech course under this college is reserve for the candidates of Punjab.

So, if you want to take admission in ACET then don't worry and take admission. It is a good college of Punjab. For details visit website - http://www.acetamritsar.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?