3rd June 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats available through LEET in B.Tech Civil in various universities in and around Delhi? I am pursuing diploma in civil Engineering from Pusa Polytechnic

Hello, I am pursing Diploma in civil engg from Pusa Polytechnic. Please guide me about the number of seats available thru LEET in B. Tech. (civil engg) in various universities in and around Delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for B.Tech or B.E in AMIE Institute? I am pursuing diploma in Civil Engineering from PUSA Polytechnic Delhi
  2. How to do B.Tech after pursuing diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Possibility to study B.Arch through LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  4. How good are the placements for LEET students in government college in Delhi and Haryana?
  5. Date of sale of the form of Pusa Polytechnic of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  7. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and negative marking scheme in LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student? -- [New]
  9. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  10. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Should I discontinue Higher Secondary and opt for Diploma course if got admission in Pusa Polytechnic College?
  12. Last date of form submission for diploma in civil engineering in PUSA Technology in New Delhi?
  13. How to do MBA course after completion of 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  15. Universities in Delhi for part time Diploma in Civil engineering? Information about DTU and IP universities?
  16. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  17. How may I know the number of seats for diploma in civil engineering in colleges of Solapur?
  18. List of top B.Tech LEET civil engineering colleges in Jaipur?
29th July 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats available through LEET in B.Tech Civil in various universities in and around Delhi? I am pursuing diploma in civil Engineering from Pusa Polytechnic

Is Delhi university offer B.TEC to diploma holders through lateral entry?
20th June 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats available through LEET in B.Tech Civil in various universities in and around Delhi? I am pursuing diploma in civil Engineering from Pusa Polytechnic

Hello, I am copleted Diploma in civil engg from delhi Polytechnic. Please guide me about the number of seats available thru LEET in B. Tech. (civil engg) in various universities in and around Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?