4th June 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the actual amount of BCA course in JNU? What is the seat availability?

what is the actual amount of bca course in jnu and seats availaiblity

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for admission in JNU for MCA course? I have 47% in 10th(RBSE BOARD) and 64% in 12th (CBSE BOARD). I am currently doing BCA from JNU.
  2. JNU offers scholarship to study M.Tech course? How much amount of scholarship is offered? -- [New]
  3. How to do preparation for jnu entance exam for ma in international relations? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to appear in JNU MCA entrance exam if scored 45 marks in 12th Maths?
  5. Am I eligible for JNU MCA Entrance Exam having completed 46% in 10th class, 61% in Intermediate and 60% in BCA?
  6. Am I eligible for MCA at JNU? I am a student of BCA from PTU
  7. Is BCA degree accountable for MCA entrance exam in JNU or of class 12th.
  8. What is the syllabus for MSc life science admission? How many seats are there?
  9. Can I appear for JNU MCA entrance after completing BCA?
  10. MCA from JNU after BCA from IGNOU and 12th standard without maths? Entrance exams for the same?
  11. Steps for preparation of JNU PhD entrance exam?
  12. Can I apply for JNU MCA if I have 55.8% in 10+2 and YGPA 8.0 in BCA?
  13. When will be the results of MA Economics Entrance exam of JNU? Career options if unqualified in ISI,JNU,MSE for DSE seat?
  14. May I apply for MCA entrance exams of BHU and JNU being in final year of BCA?
  15. Am I eligible for JNU/BHU? I've secured 41% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 57% marks in BCA
  16. How to appear for JNU, NIMCET and BHU Entrance Exams being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?
  17. Admission to MCA in JNU after 2 back papers in BCA for final year student?
  18. Am I eligible for MCA in JNU after passing BCA from APS university?
31st August 2016, 10:34 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the actual amount of BCA course in JNU? What is the seat availability?

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application.
It is 3 year undergraduate program.

To get admission in any college or university in BCA or any other course, students need to qualify entrance examination conducted for admission by universities.

JNU stands for Jawaharlal Nehru University or Jaipur National University.
JNU is 3rd best university in India ranking wise.
So, its better to choose Jawaharlal Nehru University instead of Jaipur National University.
Also, annual fees for Jawaharlal Nehru University is around Rs 500 whereas annual fee for Jaipur National University is Rs 56000.

Registration process for admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University starts in month of February and ends in March.
Examination will be conducted in May and result will be announced in June.
Selected candidates are further called for interview and then final selection is made.
6th June 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the actual amount of BCA course in JNU? What is the seat availability?

Am I eligible to get admission in JNU as I have scored 7.4 CGPA (CBSE board) in 10th and 52% in 12th (CBSE board)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?