9th June 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Steps for preparation of JNU PhD entrance exam?

I want phd in jnu ...
what step of next preparation...of entrance test....
i have 56% in bca and 74% mca i m capable to study in jnu..

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of PhD Life Science entrance exam of JNU? -- [New]
  2. Last 5 years JNU PhD entrance exam question papers?
  3. Procedure of PhD in Hindi from JNU? Is M.Phil necessary for that? Previous year question papers?
  4. Procedure of pursuing PhD in English from JNU?
  5. How can I prepare for JNU entrance exam?
  6. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
  7. Steps after clearing NET JRF for PhD entrance?
  8. How to prepare for JNU entrance for MSc Biotech? What is the syllabus for preparation?
  9. Which books to be followed for preparation of M.A entrance in Geography in JNU or any other university?
  10. Entrance exam of MA Geography in JNU
  11. Career options after MBBS? Steps to be taken for preparation? What are the various steps after MBBS in India and outside India?
  12. How to do preparation for jnu entance exam for ma in international relations?
  13. Syllabus of the JNU entrance exam? Study material of JNU exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Institutes providing correspondence course for preparation for JNU MSc entrance for life science and Biotech? Contact details and procedure to apply?
  15. Which are the coaching institutes which provide correspondence course for preparation for MSc entrance exam for Life Science and Biotech of JNU?
  16. Coaching centres for M.A English entrance exam for institutes like JNU and DU? Is there any special entrance class for preparation?
  17. How to prepare for JNU entrance exam? Sample question papers of JNU entrance for Biotechnology?
  18. Coaching centers for JNU B.A(Foreign Language)? How to prepare for the entrance?
1st December 2017, 09:48 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps for preparation of JNU PhD entrance exam?

In order to pursue PhD (Doctoral Program) course from Jawaharlal Nehru University, you are required to appear in an entrance examination.

You are required to appear in any of the following entrance examinations in order to be eligible. You must have passed Post Graduation or Master's Degree in order to be eligible with minimum 55% marks.

You must have a valid score of NET JRF/ CSIR NET Examination or GATE Examination in order to be eligible. Or else you are required to appear in an entrance examination that is conducted by this PhD Entrance Examination itself.

>> If you qualify any one of the above mentioned entrance examinations, you are required to apply online from its official website.

>> You will be called for Interview or for further rounds once you successfully get shortlisted. I am providing you a link where you can find all details about this course.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?