7th February 2011, 09:24 PM
digant_red83

MCA from JNU after BCA from IGNOU and 12th standard without maths? Entrance exams for the same?

Good evening sir,
I have done BCA from IGNOU and want to pursue MCA from JNU but I didn't have mathematics in my 10+2 level. Kindly let me know that it is possible to me to appear in entrance exam for the said course. I'm eagerly in wait for your early response.
Thanking you,

Regards,
Diganta Sharma.
Guwahati.ASSAM.

Related Questions:
  1. Is BCA degree accountable for MCA entrance exam in JNU or of class 12th.
  2. Am I eligible to appear in JNU MCA entrance exam if scored 45 marks in 12th Maths?
  3. May I apply for MCA entrance exams of BHU and JNU being in final year of BCA?
  4. JNU MCA eligibility based on percentage in 10th, 12th and Graduation (BCA) -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for MCA entrance exam in BHU, JNU, Duand Pune University after doing BCA from BIT Mesra
  6. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  7. Can I appear for Entrance Exams for MCA course of top universities having scored 78% in BCA but 46% in 10+2?
  8. MCA in Pune University after BCA with Maths and 12th standard without Maths?
  9. Eligibility for JNU entrance exam for MCA admission after B.Com.?
  10. Eligibility for MCA entrance exams?
  11. Eligibility for JNU entrance exam for MCA after BCA from Allahabad University? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility for doing BCA in JNU? How to apply for this course? What is the fee for BCA course in JNU?
  13. Am I eligible for MCA at JNU? I am a student of BCA from PTU
  14. Am I eligible for admission in JNU for MCA course? I have 47% in 10th(RBSE BOARD) and 64% in 12th (CBSE BOARD). I am currently doing BCA from JNU.
  15. Is BCA exam possible online?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  17. Can I do MCA from any regular course in Kolkata? I am doing BCA from IGNOU
  18. Can I appear for JNU MCA entrance after completing BCA?
9th February 2011, 01:12 AM
khan2003

Default Re: MCA from JNU after BCA from IGNOU and 12th standard without maths? Entrance exams for the same?

Dear friend, for MCA admission one should have maths at 10+2+3 with 50%

so dear you are not eligible for MCA test, or you can go with distance mode IGNOU etc.

bye
17th February 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MCA from JNU after BCA from IGNOU and 12th standard without maths? Entrance exams for the same?

Good Evening Sir,
I have done BCA from IGNOU and want to pursue MCA from JNU. I have maths in 10 2.Kindly let me know that it is possible to me to appear in entrance exam for the said course. I'm eagerly in wait for your early response.

Thanking you,
Rahul Sharma
20th February 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

from where u get the application from of jnu bca entrance exam...?
30th March 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am 10th pass and doing 12 from IGNOU How can i apply
31st March 2011, 09:00 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

Dear friend, for MCA admission one should have maths at 10+2+3 with 50%
so dear you are not eligible for MCA test, or you can go with distance mode IGNOU etc.
19th April 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

MCA from JNU after BCA from IGNOU and 12th standard with maths?
20th April 2011, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;389938]Good Evening Sir,
I have done BCA from IGNOU and 2.Kindly let me know that it is possible to me to appear in entrance exam for the said course.
7th June 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,
i am in bca 4 sem student in ccs university and i have done 12 class without maths so can i apply for mca in jnu ............

please sir send me soon.......thanks
10th June 2011, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

how to take admission in ignou for12th .
13th June 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear and respective sir, I am doing BCA from IGNOU. Can I do MCA-M.Tech form Techno India Global University???
13th June 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about full detail about BhU for take MCA entrance exam
i also passed 10 2 with 59.99% and BCA also 65% above from SMU,DE
17th June 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir,
I have done BCA from smu and want to pursue MCA from JNU but I didn't have mathematics in my 10 2 level. Kindly let me know that it is possible to me to appear in entrance exam for the said course. I'm eagerly in wait for your early response.
Thanking you,
17th June 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

i m pass x 2 with bio without math......i want to do mca............plz help me what i do
29th June 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

i had done my 12 th (commerce stream) in 2004 and i have one one subject to clear.... now they say i am not eligible to write the plus two exam once more....... i want to do my degree now ......can u find out a solution for this please?????????????????
8th August 2011, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

hai sir im done 10 2 with math 50% and im parsuing bca from ptu university. after completing can i apply for jnu entrance test
for mca.
21st October 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

a/c to my knowledge......i think its not necessary to have maths as a subject in 10 2,if u have stdied 2 maths paper in bca...kindly tell me wis it right??????

amritesh.
29th March 2012, 06:37 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
eligibility criteria for this exam
is just 50% of marks in
graduation. The candidates
must have taken mathematics
as a core subject in the
Bachelors program or in the higher secondary level.

For more details visit the website
www.jnu.ac.in
All the best
15th April 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=digant_red83;368042]Good evening sir,
I have done BCA from IGNOU and want to pursue MCA from JNU I have mathematics in my 10+2 level. Kindly let me know that it is possible to me to appear in entrance exam for the said course. I'm eagerly in wait for your early response.
Thanking you,

Rohit Pandey
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?