11th June 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission criteria and the course detail for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

hello sir.,
my question is can my son take addmission in mechenical eng diploma course after 10 .....??? for doing automobile eng...or aeronotics???
n will also do 12th from open schooling NIOS to open the option of naval marin diploma degree........

if he go for auto engr.........hw many years diploma ??? n how n how much years it wiil be carried out???
same wit auronotic eng.......... hw many years diploma?? n how n how much year it will be carried out???

n for navel marin wic subjects are for 12 th NIOS???
N later on how many years of diploma course??? or degree course

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering Diploma Mechanical in Southern India? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  2. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Is it possible to take admission in Civil after doing diploma in Mechanical? What is the criteria for the same?
  4. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  6. What is the marks requirement in mechanical diploma course to get the admission in best colleges for doing Engineering?
  7. Courses after 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering with 77%?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  9. What is the admission criteria and the course detail for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  12. Is there any way to get admission in Marine engineering for Mechanical engineering Diploma holder? What are the requirements? -- [New]
  13. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
  14. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  16. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for BA after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
8th March 2012, 08:19 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: What is the admission criteria and the course detail for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Master of Technology- Industrial Electrical Systems
National Institute Of Technology, Durgapur
Course

Master of Technology- Industrial Electrical Systems

* Level: Masters
* Stream: Engineering
* Subject: Industrial Safety Engineering

Misc Info
Delivery Mode: Regular
Duration: 2 Year
Eligibility Crieteria: Bachelors Degree
Admission Crieteria: Entrance test + interview/GD
GATE,
Reservation: 15% of the seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC) and 7½% for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates. In addition, 27% of seats are reserved for Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates belonging to the `Non-Creamy` layer.
8th March 2012, 08:25 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: What is the admission criteria and the course detail for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

The basic eligibility criteria for a BE / B.Tech is 10+2 or equivalent examination, with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Selection to the graduate courses ( BE / B.Tech ) is based on merit i.e. the marks secured in the final exams of 10+2 and through entrance exams. After 10th you can do only Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering.
25th August 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know does NIOS borad has diplomia in mechanical enginnering from distance if it exists then its elligible for taking admission in b.tec second yaer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?