12th May 2016, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way to get admission in Marine engineering for Mechanical engineering Diploma holder? What are the requirements?

I am a student of diploma mechanical engineering and after completing diploma I want to study in marine engineering in degree?
So there is any way to get admission and how much percentage required in diploma?
please help me....

Related Questions:
  1. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. What are the requirements for admission in Marine Engineering?
  3. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Can i take marine engineering after mechanical diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Process of admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  7. Which subjects can I take in marine engineering after diploma in Mechanical?
  8. Qualification required to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  9. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  10. What are the requirements of doing Marine engineering? Can I do marine engineering after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Shall I appear for marine engineering after doing mechanical engineering? What are the requirements for it?
  12. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  14. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  16. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  17. Eligibility for admission in Marine Engineering Diploma?
  18. How to do mechanical engineering after diploma in marine engineering?
4th December 2016, 05:09 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any way to get admission in Marine engineering for Mechanical engineering Diploma holder? What are the requirements?

Requirements to get admission in Marine engineering are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed 12th with a minimum of 60% with Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry as the compulsory subjects.

-The candidate holding a diploma in Marine/Electrical/Mechanical with at least 55% marks from a recognized college/university are also eligible to apply for this course .

-The candidate age must be less than 25 years to join the course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?