23rd June 2020, 12:47 PM
Ammuq

What is the admission criteria and fees structure of PhD offered by Osmania University?

Hi, I wish to study PhD in Commerce offered by Osmania University in Hyderabad. So, could you please update me about the admission criteria, procedure and fees structure for the same?

7th September 2020, 12:27 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the admission criteria and fees structure of PhD offered by Osmania University?

As Im from osmania university student ,I can guide you better
***In order to register yourself in PhD then he/she has to obtain a Postgraduate Degree, from a recognized University or a Postgraduate Degree through Distance mode from a recognized University and approved by the Distance Education Council (DEC), New Delhi

**You need to crack CSIR entrance exam(PhD Eligibility Test conducted by Osmania University) or candidates with a valid score in GATE/ NET/ JEST/ SET-TS/ SET-AP/ GPAT

**Candidates who are eligible for PhD admission/registration and are not full-time research scholars will be designated as part-time research scholars.

**If you had done post graduation from Osmania University then based on your score card (only 1,2,3 rank holder in OU) you will be directly join in PhD course

Read more at: https://www.entrancezone.com/univers.../phd-admission

Read more at: https://www.entrancezone.com/univers.../phd-admission

##Subject is best for PhD in commerce:-
-Select a Subdiscipline,
-Project Management,
-Business Administration,
-Entrepreneurship,
-Finance,
-Marketing,
-Management, Organisation & Leadership,
-Accounting
-Public Administration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?