10th February 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study PhD in Zoology in Osmania University?

Hello,
I am doing my M.Sc in Zoology. After my M.Sc I want to do PhD. Can you tell me the criteria for admission in Osmania University for PhD course in Zoology?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Osmania University?
  2. Am I eligible to study PhD in Hindi in Osmania University being a postgraduate and a Private Teacher?
  3. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?
  4. Can I study Ph.D in Zoology at Harvard University after completing M.Sc?
  5. Previous year papers for Ph.D Zoology of Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission to study PhD in Zoology if secured 51% in M.Sc?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  8. How can I get admission to study PhD in Zoology at Punjab University after M.Sc from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar?
  9. Osmania University PhD Zoology syllabus and question papers
  10. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study PhD in Management course in Osmania University?
  11. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours?
  12. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  13. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD in Zoology being a B.Sc(Zoology) student? List of colleges in India?
  14. Eligibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Zoology) candidate?
  15. Minimum percentage and qualification required to study PhD in Political Science in Osmania University?
  16. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  17. Entrance exams to study PhD in Zoology in India? Tips for preparation?
  18. Entrance exams to study PhD in Zoology in India? Tips for preparation?
16th February 2016, 12:32 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study PhD in Zoology in Osmania University?

The only criteria in Osmania University for the course of PhD is the candidate must be a Master Degree holder in a similar subject with 55% marks in the Masters Course.
This is the only criteria related to marks.
You will have to clear the Entrance Examination for the course of PhD conducted by Osmania University.
You can also appear for the UGC-NET Examination and once you are able to clear any one of these Examinations you will be eligible for the course of PhD in Osmania University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?