18th May 2011, 10:24 PM

What is the admission criteria of M.Com in Shri Ram college of commerce and Jawahar Lal Nehru university?

criteria for m.com in shri ram college of commerce and jawahar lal nehru university?
please send me the details

3rd January 2013, 07:16 PM
nattily parmar

Smile Re: What is the admission criteria of M.Com in Shri Ram college of commerce and Jawahar Lal Nehru university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
criteria for m.com in shri ram college of commerce and jawahar lal nehru university?
please send me the details
please send me details for entrance test date . I m a final year student n how can i fill entrance test forms.
1st June 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission criteria of M.Com in Shri Ram college of commerce and Jawahar Lal Nehru university?

How to admission in M.com in commerce
23rd July 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission criteria of M.Com in Shri Ram college of commerce and Jawahar Lal Nehru university?

what is the whole procedure to get admission in m.com in srcc..?
12th April 2014, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission criteria of M.Com in Shri Ram college of commerce and Jawahar Lal Nehru university?
12th April 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

12th July 2014, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission for m.com nd what is fee structure srcc and jawahar lal nehru university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?