5th August 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and percentage required in 12th RBSE to get admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce?

Hi,
I am a Commerce student of RBSE Board. I want to know that what is the process of getting admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce? And what percentage is needed by me in 12th RBSE Board to get admission in SRCC?.
Thank you!

10th August 2015, 11:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and percentage required in 12th RBSE to get admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce?

RBSE stands for Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education and it is the board of education providing education upto the higher secondary level and is managed by HRD ministry of Rajasthan Government.

Shri Ram College of Commerce is the college in India for bachelor degree with Commerce or economics. It is affiliated to Delhi University and is approved by UGC.

For admission in your desired course you need to secure almost 99 percent as the cutoffs for admission in this college lies around this only irrespective of the board of education as weightage of all boards are equivalent . Also relaxation of few percentage of marks are provided for the reserved category.

Also for admission in any college of Delhi University for bachelor degree course with any science or commerce related you need to secure really high percentage of aggregate ( i.e; around 90 % to 95 % at least ) in your 12th board examination.

For having ideas about the cutoffs for admission in different colleges for different courses and admission procedure you can log on to the official link of DU i.e; www.du.ac.in or official link of respective college.
31st May 2017, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and percentage required in 12th RBSE to get admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce?

It doesn't matter what board you belong only the 12 th percent matter. Am I true?
15th May 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

How much perxent we need on 12th so we can get commerce in college also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?