25th May 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce with 80% in 12th CBSE? Chances to get admission without studying Mathematics?

Hello Everyone,
Can I get admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce after getting 80% marks in 12th CBSE Board exam? I have not studied Mathematics in my 12th standard. Is there any chance of admission?

26th May 2016, 08:16 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Can I get admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce with 80% in 12th CBSE? Chances to get admission without studying Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Can I get admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce after getting 80% marks in 12th CBSE Board exam? I have not studied Mathematics in my 12th standard. Is there any chance of admission?
Shri Ram College of Commerce is popularly known as SRCC. It is one of the best college in india for those who aspire to study commerce. SRCC falls under Delhi University (DU) and according to DU's norms>>>>
- A student is eligible to choose commerce stream in delhi university only if he/she has studied mathematics in their 12th standard.
- To get into SRCC your score in 12th standard must be around 96 percentage. You can check previous year cut-off of SRCC on delhi university's official website which is www.du.ac.in
So, according to this you are not eligible to get admission in SRCC.
26th May 2016, 09:59 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce with 80% in 12th CBSE? Chances to get admission without studying Mathematics?

*There is no chance of admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce after scoring 80% marks in board examination.

*SRCC is one of the best college of Delhi University, in general category candidates having 96% or 97% are sometimes not able to get admission in this college. Even if you are SC/ST candidate, you can not get admission without mathematics.
26th May 2016, 10:46 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Shree Ram College of Commerce which is India's best college for commerce stream the admission in college is conducted as per Delhi university admission procedure, i.e on the basis of aggregate in 10+2.

As according to DU the eligibility to get admission in commerce stream is candidate must have passed 10+2 with mathematics as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in Delhi university Shree Ram College of Commerce.
27th May 2016, 01:50 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Getting admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce is quite a competitive thing. Your score is good but not so which could easily get you admitted in the above mentioned Institute.

However, the level of competition is rising day by day and I suggest you to try for admission and see if you are fortunate enough to get a seat otherwise, you will have to opt for admission in some other college.
27th May 2016, 06:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that it is very difficult for you to get Admission in SRCC College after scoring 80% of marks in class 12th. SRCC College is one of the best College in India where student gets chance to take admission after scoring above 95% of marks in class 12th with Mathematics as a subject studied in class 12th. So, it will be very difficult for you to get admission with this percentage of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?