16th August 2012, 05:17 PM
Manoj Datta

What is the admission procedure of B.A(Hons) French in Delhi University

Please let me know the admission procedure of BA(Hons) French in Delhi University.
Thanks
Manoj Datta
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission into B.A Honors(French) after passing 12th with B.A honors
  2. What should I do next after doing English honors from Delhi university and a french course from Alliance Francaise?
  3. Can I do french course from Delhi University after doing B.A English Hons from Delhi University
  4. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  5. Admission procedure and number of seats available in M.Phil Botany at Delhi University?
  6. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
  7. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  8. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed course in IP university? Am I eligible for this course after scoring 50% in BSc?
  9. List of universities in Bangalore offering BA degree through correspondence in french?
  10. Procedure ot get admission after doing M.A in History from Delhi University
  11. Will there be any Distance MCA course being offered in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  12. MCA from Delhi University: Procedure of admission and application forms filling -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to pursue B.A French hons? I am pursuing B.A program in 1st year from Delhi University
  14. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
  15. Complete details regarding M.Com admissions in Delhi University?
  16. Procedure to get admission to study M.Phil(Chemistry) in Delhi University? -- [New]
  17. Delhi University B.A (H) French First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study M.Sc(Electronics) course?
19th March 2013, 09:22 AM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: What is the admission procedure of B.A(Hons) French in Delhi University

ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR B.A(Hons) French in Delhi University.

Candidates have to take a language aptitude test on the specified dates given by university.The test will aim at establishing the applicant’s ability to think logically, to apply simple structures of an artificial language and to write an essay.39 seats are available in each language.
Candidates may give their options for the language(s) on the same form in order of preference.
The Merit List will be drawn up by giving 70% weightage to the marks obtained in the best four subjects at 10+2 level and 30% weightage to the marks obtained in the entrance test. Admissions will be made strictly in order of merit. In matters relating to admissions, the decision of the admission committee will be final.

You may also visit below for more information:-

http://grs.du.ac.in

Good Luck!!!
28th November 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure of B.A(Hons) French in Delhi University

For entrance exam ,which kind of books we should go through?
10th January 2015, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

How can i get prepare for entrance test of french honors.??
28th April 2015, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

What is procedure for admission in B.A. (Hons.)spanish in delhi university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?