28th April 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam can I take after passing 10th if don't want to study further?

I have passed my 10 and I have stopped my education so please tell me that what exam entrance exam can I take now?

28th April 2015, 04:49 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which entrance exam can I take after passing 10th if don't want to study further?

Since you are not in the mood of studying further so let us tell you he different job opportunities where yu can try your luck-

- Sailors in Indian Navy
- Matric recruits (mrs), non-metric recruits (nmrs) & musicians
- Naviks in Indian Coast Guards
- Airmen Technical & Nontechnical Trade
- Railways to the non Technical Cadres

The recent jobs in which you can apply are-
- CISF Recruitment 2015- 5000 Constable GD Rifleman Posts
- ITBP Recruitment 2015 - 3612 Constable GD & Other Vacancies
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2015 - 600 Vacancies Constable GD Rifleman
- BSF Recruitment 2015 - 22517 Constable & Other Vacancies

You can get details regarding all such jobs from the employment news or from the UPSC official websites (those jobs which the UPSC conducts)- www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?