15th May 2019, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure of BPT course, Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore?

Sir, how can I get admission for Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) offered by Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore? Is there any entrance for this? If yes, then please share the entrance details.

24th May 2019, 12:31 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the admission procedure of BPT course, Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore?

The eligibility criteria for bachelor in physiotherapy are :
1) A candidate must pass 12 standard with physics, chemistry and biology as main subjects
2) A candidate must score 50% in 12 standard
3) According to the new admission process a person will have to appear for the national eligibility entrance exam for admission in any medical courses.
4) A candidate must be of 17 years at the time of admission
25th May 2019, 02:13 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: What is the admission procedure of BPT course, Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore?

You have to appear for NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) Exam to study BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) in Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.

To apply for NEET Exam you have to go the official website of NEET whenever the online application link is on for the year.
https://cbseneet.nic.in
3rd July 2019, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Will i get admission in MGM Indore in BPT Course after scoring 253 marks in NEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?