27th December 2016, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur through JCECE score or have to apply for NEET? Seats of MBBS course and fee structure?

Hello sir, I want to study MBBS course from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur. Can I get admission through JCECE score or have to apply for NEET? Seats of MBBS course and fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of getting admission in Medical Colleges through NEET?
  2. Admission in MBBS is possible with 104 score in MHCET? In which college can I get admission?
  3. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  4. List of the M.ed aided colleges?
  5. List of private medical colleges in India to do MBBS or BDS with less fee?
  6. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  7. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  8. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  9. Can I get admission in any Self Financing MBBS college in Tamil Nadu if secured 74 percentile in NEET and 195 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam?
  10. Fee structure for MBBS course in various medical colleges like LLRM Medical College Meerut, Indira Gandhi Government Medical College Nagpur?
  11. Can I re-appear in JCECE if already appeared last year?
  12. Can I get a seat in MBBS? What is the fee structure?
  13. What is the fee structure followed for National Level LLM course?
  14. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How many MBBS seats are there in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  16. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  17. Low fee colleges in Chennai for MBBS through NEET
  18. What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college in Haryana? How many seats are available for MBBS course
27th February 2017, 12:13 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur through JCECE score or have to apply for NEET? Seats of MBBS course and fee structure?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and it is five year duration course from a recognised university.

From 2017 the admission in all the universities and colleges in medical courses such as MBBS, BDS etc will be conducted through NEET examination conducted by CBSE.

So, you have to appear for entrance examination and qualify in examination for admission in government college ( Mahatma Gandhi Medical College ).

The total intake of college in MBBS course is 100 ( 50 recognised and 50 by MCI ). For more information visit at www.mgmmedicalcollege.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?