14th February 2017, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Cut off marks to get admission in top government Polytechnic colleges of Bihar? List of other Polytechnic entrance exams?

Hello sir, I want to apply for Bihar Polytechnic exam. Please tell me cut off marks to get admission in top government colleges of Bihar? List of other Polytechnic entrance exams?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  2. List of girl's Polytechnic colleges in Bihar? Opening and Closing rank to get admission in best Polytechnic college?
  3. List of government Girl's Polytechnic colleges of Bihar? Opening and closing rank of previous year?
  4. Marks required in Polytechnic entrance exam to get seat in a governemnt college?
  5. What is the duration for diploma in information technology course
  6. Marks required in Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam to get admission in top five colleges? List of top five colleges of Delhi Polytechnic?
  7. List of entrance exams to get admission in government Polytechnic at Vishakapatnam? Marks required to get seat in government college?
  8. Information about 6 months Diploma in Hotel Administration course?
  9. Delhi polytechnic entrance exam date 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of Polytechnic colleges in Bihar with opening and closing rank
  11. List of Government affiliated Polytechnic colleges in Delhi? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. List of government Polytechnic colleges of Bihar providing Diploma in Industrial Electronics? Rank required in entrance exam to get this stream? -- [New]
  13. How may I get polytechnic entrance exam form? List of government colleges in Dehradun for Polytechnic?
  14. Having 40 marks in UP Polytechnic entrance exam can I get admission in any college? Cut off ranks for polytechnic colleges?
  15. List of colleges in Bihar to study Master degree in Biotechnology? Cut off marks in entrance exam for the colleges?
  16. Polytechnic Diploma is possible after 12th Arts from Delhi Government college or Bihar Government college?
  17. Cutoff marks required in Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam to study in Government Polytechnic College?
  18. Am I eligible for polytechnic entrance exam in 2017 on the basis of 12th NIOS board?
6th March 2017, 06:06 PM
lethal predator
Member+

Default Re: Cut off marks to get admission in top government Polytechnic colleges of Bihar? List of other Polytechnic entrance exams?

Cutoff marks to get admission in top government Polytechnic College in Bihar as under under, here i am enclosing the all government college of Bihar and its cutoff, so you please check out the enclosed file.

And the main Exam for the Polytechnic is DCECE
18th March 2018, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cut off marks to get admission in top government Polytechnic colleges of Bihar? List of other Polytechnic entrance exams?

Please tell me cut off marks to get admission in top government polytechnic college in uttar pradesh
3rd July 2019, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks for the admission in best polytechnic college in Patna
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?