27th March 2016, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed to apply in Kerala board after completion of 10th in CBSE board?

What is the admission procedure followed to apply in Kerala board after completion of 10th in CBSE board? Can you please guide me with the complete information which is needed for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
  2. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  3. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
  5. Is it possible for me to get admission in Kerala state board school after completion of 10th standard in CBSE board?
  6. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  7. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE to state board in Kerala?
  8. Will I get admission in Kerala state after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  9. Is it good for one to transfer from CBSE syllabus to Kerala state syllabus?
  10. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th CBSE board after completion of 9th from state board school?
  12. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure to do graduation right after completion of 10th from CBSE board?
  14. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  15. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  16. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  17. Possibility to get admission in 11th CBSE for Kerala State Board student?
  18. How can I get admission in Government Institutes after completion of 10th with 55% from CBSE Board?
15th October 2017, 11:12 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed to apply in Kerala board after completion of 10th in CBSE board?

As far as you are concerned about your migration from CBSE board after your Class 10th to Kerela board for pursuing your further studies then it is not a serious concern as it is very easy process and you just have to submit the necessary documents which includes transfer certificate, migration certificate, Character certificate, marksheet etc. in your desired school for your admission.
15th October 2017, 06:55 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed to apply in Kerala board after completion of 10th in CBSE board?

The candidates passed 10th from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in state board.

So, you are eligible to get admission in school of Kerala board. The required eligibility to get admission various school.

So, kindly visit the school for detail information about it. You need to have your documents such as migration, marksheet, aadhar card etc with you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?