1st September 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in Kerala state after completion of 10th in CBSE board?

I wrote 10th school conducted CBSE exam in March. Will I get admission in state(Kerala) schools by applying in single window? What all steps I need to follow for it? Can someone please give me the answer on this soon as possible? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in Kerala state after completion of 10th in CBSE board? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  3. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  4. Possibility to get admission in 11th CBSE for Kerala State Board student?
  5. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  6. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  7. Can I get admission in CBSE Board if studying in State Board?
  8. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  9. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  10. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  11. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  12. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  13. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  14. How can I get admission in Government Institutes after completion of 10th with 55% from CBSE Board?
  15. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  16. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the IGCSE syllabus after completing 10th standard?
  18. Possibility of transfer from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board for study in 12th standard?
1st September 2015, 06:30 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in Kerala state after completion of 10th in CBSE board?

Yes, you can get admission in Kerela state after completion of 10th in CBSE board.
Candidate have to just visit the admission cell of the school and ask for admission form. Fill the form and just submit it along with the required documents like :
School leaving certificate
Migration certificate
10th passing certificate and marksheet

Prepare for admission test, school may ask for admission test which contains questions upto 10th standard.
1st September 2015, 07:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in Kerala state after completion of 10th in CBSE board?

You can apply for admission in a school on the basis of your 10th marks. If you have got good marks in the given subject then surely you will get admission in your choice of school and stream.

If you want admission in science stream then make sure that you have got good marks in science and maths subjects. Cut off for admission in top schools goes very high. Hence, apply for admission in as ma y schools as possible.
2nd September 2015, 07:06 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, you can take admission in class 11th in Karnataka State Board after class 10th in CBSE Board as it is possible legally.
For that you will need some kind of documents:

Write an application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current Board to Karnataka State Board in class 11th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your class 10th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
You will also need an affidavit and migration certificate to change your Board from CBSE to Karnataka State Board etc.
3rd September 2015, 01:55 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely get admission in Kerala board after having completed your 10th from CBSE board. You just need to approach the prospective college/Institute for admission and just follow the steps for admission and I am sure that you will get admission in Kerala board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?