20th July 2020, 06:52 PM
moreankita05

What is the admission procedure for M.Sc Mathematics in IISER, Pune?

I just completed my B.Sc Mathematics from Shivaji Universitiy, Kolhapur in Maharashtra. I want to complete M.Sc from IISER, Pune. Can I get admission for M.Sc? If yes, then please share me admission process in detail and also about entrance exam.

15th September 2020, 05:15 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for M.Sc Mathematics in IISER, Pune?

The first thing I would like to let you know that IISER (Indian Institute of Science Education and Research), Pune does not offer M.Sc. in Mathematics degree course and therefore your concern regarding the admission procedure for M.Sc. in Mathematics in IISER, Pune is not valid.

Further, IISER, Pune does offer B.S.- M.S. integrated programme but for that one needs to apply within 2 years of completion of his/her Class 12th which is not the case in your situation as you have completed your B.Sc. in Mathematics degree course after your Class 12th which is a 3 year course.

For complete details regarding IISER admissions, you can refer to the link http://www.iiserpune.ac.in/header/about-us.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?