14th September 2020, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a Government service of Lecturer in Panjab University with MSc(Organic Chemistry) and BEd qualification? Whether NET/SLET required?

Hi everyone, I have completed my MSc in Organic Chemistry and I am doing BEd now and currently in the final semester. Is this both the degrees sufficient for Panjab University Government Lecturer job? Or is it a need to clear SLET or NET for PU Lecture job in Government service?

15th September 2020, 12:46 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Can I get a Government service of Lecturer in Panjab University with MSc(Organic Chemistry) and BEd qualification? Whether NET/SLET required?

Can I get a Government service of Lecturer in Punjab University with MSc(Organic Chemistry) and BEd qualification

No, Minimum Qualifications Required is NET/SLET. NET- National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted by UGC (University Grant Commission). The candidate should have Master's Degree with at least 55% Marks from a recognised University to qualify this examination

15th September 2020, 06:14 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get a Government service of Lecturer in Panjab University with MSc(Organic Chemistry) and BEd qualification? Whether NET/SLET required?

Yes,you can.
As per your qualifications,you can be apply for assistant professor post.
If you appear for UGC NET,SLET it will help you can explore the best University across India with these valid scorecard.Its a gateway to enter into assistant professor/JRF post with good package.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?