16th March 2017, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process followed for applying paramedical course in DMLT?

Dear Sir/Mam,

My pradeep pandey live in up I want to get admission in PARAMEDICAL course DMLT government college UP, gorakhpur. Please give me admission processes? It will be helpful for me for further getting the admission. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

17th October 2017, 03:20 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the admission process followed for applying paramedical course in DMLT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

My pradeep pandey live in up I want to get admission in PARAMEDICAL course DMLT government college UP, gorakhpur. Please give me admission processes? It will be helpful for me for further getting the admission. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

If you want to do DMLT (Diploma in Medical Lab Technology) course from government college in Uttar Pradesh, then you must have to appear in JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh).

>> After clearing entrance exam you can choose any government colleges according to availability of seats in counselling. Here below are details regarding eligibility required to apply for DMLT course through JEECUP exam:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for DMLT course is 10+2 or equivalent qualification in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of diploma in medical lab technology course is 2 years.

If you want to go for further studies after DMLT, then you can apply for courses like B.SC MLT, PG diploma in medical laboratory technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?