21st December 2016, 11:29 AM
tarifmohammed

NIOS marksheet is acceptable in Rajasthan Paramedical Council to study DMLT course?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th from NIOS board. Please tell me is NIOS marksheet acceptable in Rajasthan Paramedical Council to study DMLT course?

21st December 2016, 08:06 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NIOS marksheet is acceptable in Rajasthan Paramedical Council to study DMLT course?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling.

*This is recognized board of India having recognition from Ministry of Human Resource Development and Government of India for secondary and senior secondary board exams.

*NIOS marksheet is acceptable for any course or government job. You can take admission in Diploma in Medical Lab Technology on basis of NIOS marksheet in Rajasthan or any other state.
22nd December 2016, 06:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NIOS marksheet is acceptable in Rajasthan Paramedical Council to study DMLT course?

1. The full form of NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling. Ministry of HRD has approved and recognized NIOS board and its marksheet is valid for admission in any discipline in any college of India.

2. With NIOS marksheet, you can take admission in Diploma in Medical Lab Technology in Rajasthan Paramedical Council.
27th June 2018, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed radiography diploma form nios but rajasthan pera medical council not register my diploma so what I do I can't govt job in rajasthan
11th July 2018, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I am b.sc passed also possess dmlt my two years dmlt diploma is registered under act 1950 and approved by government of Maharashtra is this diploma is stand for paramedical council registration?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?