23rd March 2017, 04:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission process followed for getting admission in Loyola engineering college of Chennai?

What is the admission process followed for getting admission in Loyola engineering college of Chennai? Can you please give me the details on this? What is the minimum criteria followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission process for Loyola College?
  2. How much percentage is required for getting admission in Loyola college chennai for B.Com course? I'm studying MEC group in Emeralds college(Tripura)
  3. When does the admission start for MSc Physics in Loyola College?
  4. How to take direct admission in 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How to get admission in Loyola college chennai?
  6. Date of sale of form of Loyola College Chennai as well as St Xaviers College Mumbai?
  7. Fee structure, admission details and least date of application for the following listed colleges?
  8. How to join in Loyola or Presidency College after finishing 12th?
  9. List of reputed colleges which offer B.Ed in Chennai? Procedure to get admission?
  10. What is the minimum marks required in intermediate to get admission in Loyola college for pursing B.Com?
  11. What is the eligibility for B.Com degree?
  12. How to study for B.Com after passing 12th?
  13. Does Presidency College, Chennai conducts entrance exam to join PhD course?
  14. Cutoff marks for engineering college admission in Chennai?
  15. How to get admission in Loyola college for MA Economics?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in Architecture colleges in Chennai if I have scored 70% in boards exam and 97 marks in NATA?
  17. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What can I do after BCA if I am a student of Biology?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?