15th November 2016, 04:30 PM
Raman suryaprakash

What is the minimum marks required in intermediate to get admission in Loyola college for pursing B.Com?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th right now and after completing it I want to pursue B.Com from Loyola college. So I want to know what is the minimum marks required in intermediate to get admission in Loyola college for pursing B.Com? Please answer as soon as possible.

17th November 2016, 11:29 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in intermediate to get admission in Loyola college for pursing B.Com?

To get admission in Loyola College for B.com Honours - - 60% minimum needed.

* Balance all groups in B.Com - -55% enough in 12th standard

* Those who are cleared in first attempt only eligible to get admission in Loyola College.
* Admissions can be taken by an entrance exam followed by interview.
* Admissions will not be allowed without parents presence at the time of admission.
16th March 2019, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in intermediate to get admission in Loyola college for pursing B.Com?

What is the mark required for BCOM in Loyola college Chennai
23rd May 2020, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

I completed my 12th std and for MBA what is the minimum mark to get in loyola and can you please say about the entrance exam
1st July 2021, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

How many ipe marks we have to score in intermediate to get seat in this college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?