15th September 2013, 12:32 AM
Vayalil

How to get admission in Loyola college chennai?

How much percentage should i need to take admisson? Is biotechnology or microbiology better for job oppurtunity? How to take a managment admisson in loyola college? How much it cost? When will the admisson starts for next acadamical year 2014? Prefering courses are biotechnology and microlbiology? Please accept my apologies if their is any grammer or spelling mistakes.....

15th September 2013, 10:37 AM
SHNSING946

Smile Re: How to get admission in Loyola college chennai?

Hello Friend,

In Loyola college chennai the admission for undergraduate courses on the basis

of interview. For PG courses there will be entrance followed by interview at the

time of interview you must present your original certificates. As microbiology and

biotechnology having great demand as per job opportunities and biotechnology

have huge demand and if you do this then you can get good job..

Good Luck
15th September 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Loyola college chennai?

I am study under a college of mdu rohtak. How can I migrate in indira gandhi univ. Mirpur rewari plz reply soon with solution
15th September 2013, 08:10 PM
Pavan.k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vayalil View Post
How much percentage should i need to take admisson? Is biotechnology or microbiology better for job oppurtunity? How to take a managment admisson in loyola college? How much it cost? When will the admisson starts for next acadamical year 2014? Prefering courses are biotechnology and microlbiology? Please accept my apologies if their is any grammer or spelling mistakes.....

Hello Friend .................

Admission Process in loyola college involves these Process....

HOW TO APPLY

*The filled-in application for all UG courses, along with the required enclosures should reach the College Office by 23rd May 2013 before 4.00 pm.
*Girl students and beginners in french may apply for admission to B.A. French Lit. and B.Sc Visual Communication. Catholics are given preference.
*The incomplete application and the application received after the deadline will be rejected.

The duly filled in application form along with the following documents, the application number on top of each sheet, should reach the college office on or before the dates mentioned above.
ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES OF
• THE QUALIFYING EXAMINATION MARK-STATEMENT
• COMMUNITY CERTIFICATE (BC/MBC/DNC/SC/ST)
• CERTIFICATE OF PROOF FOR DIFFERENTLY ABLED / SPORTS / NCC / EX-SERVICEMAN etc.,
• BAPTISM CERTIFICATE FOR ROMAN CATHOLICS.

You can submit your application through post
Address of college...
self-addressed (Rs.5 stamped) envelope to THE PRINCIPAL, LOYOLA COLLEGE, CHENNAI 34,

GOOD LUCK
9th August 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, my name is INDRAJITH M iam completed in 12th sir . i want admission for B.sc visal communication my ambition sir my life sir pleas help me sir
28th October 2014, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying 1st yr BSc physics in Voorhees college.Is it possible to study 2nd year in Loyola college?
20th April 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I would like to do B.sc maths in Loyola college for the academic year 2015.How to get admission?
4th June 2017, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Please, send me model questions for exam for msc statistics admission in loyola college cgennai please
to mail id [email protected]
18th November 2018, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir I would like to know whether there is PhD course in social work is full time or part time.
5th May 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

I made a mistake in application form and I Submit the form through online and how correct my mistakes.
6th May 2019, 05:38 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Everything you need to do is to apply for morning and evening batches according to your preference.There are various courses offered by Loyola college.

You can go and check it out in www.loyolacollege.edu
22nd May 2019, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir, As I was applying online yesterday for my daughter's admission I was not able to submit her Bsc marks statement within 200 kb and got stuck. Please let me know how I can submit.

thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?