3rd October 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process for NIT college for M.Tech without appearing in GATE exam

please sir give the information about the admission process in nit college for m.tech without appearing in gate exam? give the informtion on my id .my id is [email protected].

14th November 2012, 01:34 AM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the admission process for NIT college for M.Tech without appearing in GATE exam

GATE) is a national examination primarily used for admissions to Post graduate programmes in engineering like M.Tech, M.E. Direct Ph.D in most of the Indian higher institutes.
To get admission for M.tech course you have to qualified in any of the Examination GATE / AIEEE / BITSAT/ TANCET . Then only you may get admission for M.tech course . Without the Entrance Examination score card you may not get admission for M.tech course

So, If your qualified in this Entrance Examination then you may get admission in top M.tech colleges .

M.tech stands for Master of Technology . The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester and this course having good scope in both the private as well as Government sectors .
without GEAT Exam you can get chance for M.E/M.tech
by given University Personal entrance exam like

Jadavpur university takes the entrance exan
BESU
PGCET
KIITEE
VIITEE
BITS colleges arrange an entrance exam
kerala state arrange an entrance
8th January 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission process for NIT college for M.Tech without appearing in GATE exam

sir, how can i get admission in nit for m.tech after completing b.sc ?
10th January 2013, 03:38 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

for getting into the NITs for pursuing your masters degree, you should have cleared you GATE exam. without giving the GATE, tou wont be allowed to take admission in any of the IITs or NITs because GATE is the exam from which you're selected in the colleges with your good score card.
gud luck
1st February 2013, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in m.tec without gate in delhi. Pl. give information on [email protected]
16th February 2013, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

I want to do M.Tech but I did not appear for GATE exam. There are lots of colleges which offer admission in this program but I want to do this program from any good college so please give me name of Good M.Tech colleges which offer admission in M.Tech without GATE marks
25th February 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

good colleges in Kerala / Tamilnadu for MTech study
1st March 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

i want admition on mtech in management quota ,may i know the good college of delhi for mtech
16th March 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

i have give gate but didn't qualified . So can get admission in any of nit's???.....Is there any provision for non stipended seats in any of nit's?
23rd March 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

in bhopal ,mp good college for M.tech in Electrical Enggi. without Gate scorecard. plz mail my [email protected]
28th March 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

i am a female cadidate and i have got 41 marks and 4700 rank and my score is 454.can i get any of the iit or nit ...or tell me the colleges where i should apply.please answer it soon
30th March 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 725 air in gate 2013 and my score is 642.which college i can get for mtech admission in cs
22nd April 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

i havent qualified GATE xam..so there is any other way so that i can take admission for m.tech in pune or mumbai???
3rd April 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

is there any interview to get admission in nit for m.tech after qualifing gate 2014?
3rd June 2015, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I am a female candidate. Can i get admission in nit Bhopal after scoring 51 marks in jee main and 83% in 12th board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?