13th April 2017, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission requirements for doing M.Sc biotechnology?

I have HND in science lab. Technology biology/Micro biology option and a postgraduate diploma in microbiology virology. What is the admission requirements for doing M.Sc biotechnology? Can you please give me the details soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  2. Details about MSc Biotechnology course in South Gujarat University? What are the requirements to get admission in MSc Biotechnology colleges in South Gujarat University?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  4. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  5. What is the admission requirements for doing M.Sc biotechnology? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR
  7. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  9. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  11. Masters in Biotechnology from USA after B.Sc (Biotechnology) from India? Any necessary exams for admission?
  12. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  13. Similar fields to BSc Biotechnology? Requirements for those courses? Information and scope of the courses?
  14. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  15. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  16. When is the admission notification of Nalanda International university? Eligibility requirements for MBA and Biotechnology
  17. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  18. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
14th April 2017, 02:24 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the admission requirements for doing M.Sc biotechnology?

You are eligible for M.Sc (Biotechnology) as per your education qualification.

Eligibility For M.Sc (Biotechnology)
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in any of the life sciences subjects with at least 55% from a recognized university.
- You are require to appear entrance exam for admission.

Career Prospects

Employment Sectors
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Chemical Industries
- Food Processing & Manufacturing Industries
- Laboratories
- Waste Management
- Agriculture Sector
- Environment Control
- Energy and Allied Industries

Job Types
- Lab Technician
- Medical Representative
- Quality Control Officer
- Business Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Research Associate
- Research Scientist

Salary After M.Sc (Biotechnology)
After completion of your M.Sc (Biotechnology), You can expect salary in the range of Rs.15,000/- to Rs.20,000/- per month at initial level. If you had completed your M.Sc from well reputed institute, then you can expect a more high salary packages. Salary may also vary according to individual's skills, performance and recruiter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?