19th June 2016, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?

Hi,

I am a student of bsc biotechnology and this is my last year i want to know about Msc biotechnology entrance exams when will be forms available the syllabus and the criteria for MSU vadodra and Nirma university Ahmadabad and what are my further scopes for job after doing masters in biotechnology.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad? -- [New]
  2. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  3. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  4. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  5. Admission for MSc Biotechnology in VIT Vellore? Procedure for it?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  7. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  8. What is the procedure to study MSc biotechnology abroad?
  9. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  10. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  11. Procedure to get admission, course fee and job opportunities in M.Sc Marine Biotechnology?
  12. List of institutes providing M.Tech (Correspondence) in Biotechnology. What's the procedure for admission in the same
  13. MS in biotechnology programme after Msc Biotechnology: Colleges, Eligibility, Scope, Admission procedures?
  14. What is the procedure to acquire admission in Devi Aaliya University Indore for admission in Ph.D Biotechnology
  15. What is the admission procedure to do MSc Food Tech? I am a student of TY Biotechnology
  16. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  17. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR
  18. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
28th June 2016, 03:29 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?

M.Sc. Biotechnology stands for Master of Science in Biotechnology. It is a two-year postgraduate degree course which is related to Biotechnology.

To be eligible to pursue M.Sc. Biotechnology course, you should have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline of Life Sciences, Biosciences or Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural, Veterinary and Fishery Sciences, Pharmacy or Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) or Bachelor of Dental Surgery or equivalent course with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a Government recognised university.

Admission Procedure :-

=> Admissions in M.Sc. Biotechnology course in Nirma University are offered through National level entrance examination conducted by Nirma University.

=> The MSU, Vadodara offers admission in M.Sc. Biotechnology course through All India Level Combined Open Entrance Examination conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?