23rd August 2017, 03:25 AM

What is the age limit for army ex servicemen in himachal pradesh to apply for Government job exams?

Respected Sir/Madam, What is the age limit for army ex-servicemen in Himachal Pradesh to apply for Government job exams? I am 36 years old now. Am I eligible to apply? Can you please give me the details on the same soon.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age limit, Education qualification and quota of ex- Servicemen for Himachal Pradesh Police Sub Inspector?
  2. What are the best government job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc or BCA course in Himachal Pradesh?
  3. What is the maximum age limit for an ex Servicemen (Indian Army) to apply for Lecturer post in any Government college?
  4. What is the age limit for government job in Uttar Pradesh for ex-servicemen for various posts? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  6. What is age limit for ex-servicemen army for SI commission?
  7. What is the qualification required for an ex (Army) servicemen to apply for PSI? What is the age limit for applying?
  8. Which type of government job a B.Sc Horticulture can get in Himachal Pradesh? How to apply for the job?
  9. Why Himachal Pradesh government doesn’t consider my diploma in civil engineer from IGNOU?
  10. What is the minimum and highest qualification required for HAS exam?
  11. Eligibility criteria for UPPSC and UPPCS 2015
  12. What is the age limit for IAS KAS and IPS exams for Army Ex-Servicemen?
  13. Is it possible to get a government job after serving 16 years in Indian Army?
  14. What is the age limit for ladies who are OBC candidate to apply for a government job in UP? -- [New]
  15. Can a child of Army Personnel's apply for Himachal CPMT?
  16. What is the age limit for madhya pradesh sub inspector of ex-servicemen?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Government job exams if I am 40 years old?
  18. List of jobs which I can apply in government sector which are of officer type?
25th August 2017, 03:10 AM
starberry

Default Re: What is the age limit for army ex servicemen in himachal pradesh to apply for Government job exams?

Government job exams are categorized into different areas. According to the category of your choice age limit can vary. Generally, the upper limit for government exams is 32 years with 3 years of age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?