26th August 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for B.Ed in Delhi University? Can I do B.Ed from Delhi university at an age of 31 years

age limit for B.ed in Delhi university

my age is 31 years .can i do b.ed in 2012 from Delhi university

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit to apply for a job Government Schools of Delhi? I have completed my B.Ed
  2. What is the age limit for pursuing B.Ed from Delhi University? Date of sale of application forms?
  3. What is the age limit for B.Ed in Delhi University? Can I do B.Ed from Delhi university at an age of 31 years
  4. How to do B.Ed from Delhi after scoring 47% marks in Delhi University?
  5. How may I get the government job in teaching field in Delhi? What's the all requirement for this job? I have done my B.Ed from Delhi university with 63% marks.
  6. How may I know the upper age limit for being a government teacher in Delhi?
  7. Age-limit for B.Ed entrance exam from Delhi University?
  8. Date of upcoming B.Ed entrance test?
  9. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam from Haryana having scored 45.2% in B.Com from Delhi University with an age of 23 years?
  11. How to take admission in B.Ed in Delhi University -- [New]
  12. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  13. How to take B.E as higher studies or MSc as higher studies while studying BSc Physics
  14. What's the proper procedure for applying in research program in foreigner university? I am pursuing M.Sc in chemistry from Delhi university
  15. What is the age limit for Delhi Government Teachers for Females?
  16. How to get scholarship in Indian Nursing College?
  17. Is there any upper age restriction for UGC entrance exam?
  18. Age limit for getting government jobs in Delhi?
7th January 2013, 08:57 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the age limit for B.Ed in Delhi University? Can I do B.Ed from Delhi university at an age of 31 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
age limit for B.ed in Delhi university

my age is 31 years .can i do b.ed in 2012 from Delhi university
B.Ed Stands for Bachelor of Education. The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into four semester ..

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course is essential to become a teacher in Higher secondary school..

To Join in B.Ed Course in Delhi University than you to satisfy the following eligibility criteria ..

Aspirant who passed in graduation course are make the candidate eligible for this B.Ed Course in Delhi University . All Specialization candidates are eligible for this B.Ed Course ..

Master degree candidate can also eligible to apply for B.Ed course ..

Aspirant need to secure Minimum 55% Percentage of marks in graduation course ..

To get admission for this Course you need to crack the Entrance Examination which is conducted by the Delhi University

Delhi University Conduct Entrance Examination for B.Ed Course ..So, you have to Qualified in Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks ..

To crack the Entrance Examination you may go through the previous papers and Refer the various books available in the market ..

So, If you crack the Entrance examination definitely you may get admission for B.Ed course in Delhi University ..
7th January 2013, 09:01 PM
monik.a

Default Re: What is the age limit for B.Ed in Delhi University? Can I do B.Ed from Delhi university at an age of 31 years

There is NO age limit for B.Ed. admission in Delhi University.
The eligibility is as follows:
You must be graduated with minimum 55% marks.
You musthave one of the following degrees
B.A
B.com
B.Sc
Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?