29th August 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

What's the proper procedure for applying in research program in foreigner university? I am pursuing M.Sc in chemistry from Delhi university

sir, i am 29 years of age pursuing M.Sc. chemistry from Delhi university , due to some health problem i could not complete my studies at proper age but I think there is no age of learning. so when i became healthy I started again with my studies . I want to do research from abroad. Kindly suggest what is the proper procedure for applying to various university in abroad , and also please tell what are requirement for applying to these university.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility and date of application for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University
  2. Better destination and its prerequisites to do PhD in Pharmaceutical Science?
  3. Last date of submission for MSc electronics fro session in Delhi University? Procedure to apply for MSc Electronics in Delhi University?
  4. What is the procedure to get admission in BSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Is it completely based on 12th class marks?
  5. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  6. What type of job I can get after completion of B.Com course from Delhi University and pursing M.Com? -- [New]
  7. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  8. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  10. How to seek admission in MSc Physics in Kurukshetra University? I am pursuing BSc now
  11. How can I get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? What is the cutoff for MSc Chemistry?
  12. List of colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology in India?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
  14. M.Sc. courses in Clinical research after B.Sc. in Biotechnology
  15. What is the fee structure of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  16. Admission procedure for MSc Chemistry in Punjab University? What about the reserve seats for AJK students?
  17. Past years question papers of Rajasthan and Delhi University in MSc Chemistry?
  18. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
22nd May 2018, 02:38 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: What's the proper procedure for applying in research program in foreigner university? I am pursuing M.Sc in chemistry from Delhi university

Firstly you need to excel in the GRE test. Because, almost all universities provide opportunities to the students based on the score in GRE. Then you have to qualify in IELTS/TOEFL. These are basic requirements. Then you need to apply online for universities in which you wanted to do research. In application you should provide your area of interest on which you wanted to work. Based on the GRE score you can get merit scholarship from university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?