21st November 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for a job Government Schools of Delhi? I have completed my B.Ed

i want to know after copletye my BED what is the age limit get job in govt schools in delhi

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 60% in BCA can I apply for computer teacher post in government schools? What is the age limit and can I apply for any other job in government sector?
  2. Age Limit for Government Teaching Jobs?
  3. Age limit for Teachers in Government Schools?
  4. Vacancies for teaching job in Delhi Government? Age limit for the job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Age limit to get Job in Government Schools as a Teacher?
  6. What is the minimum qualification and upper age limit for Delhi government and central government jobs?
  7. Can I get teachers job in government schools? Maximum age limit to get a job?
  8. Can i apply for TGT in Bihar Government Schools at 42 years age?
  9. Age Limit for government teaching jobs after JBT?
  10. Can I apply for Teaching Job in Government Schools being a candidate with an age of 38 years?
  11. Maximum age limit for Ladies teachers in government schools?
  12. Can i get teaching job after studying MA and B.Ed. in Punjabi?
  13. Process to become a primary teacher in governemnt schools and age limit for the same? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Government job exams if I am 40 years old?
  15. Maximum age limit to apply for a Government Teacher Job in Delhi through JBT course?
  16. Age limit for ladies to appear for Government Job? When is it expected to have vacancies in government schools? Procedure to get through?
  17. Am I eligible for Teaching job in Model Schools with M.Sc and B.Ed qualification? Age required for Teaching job?
  18. Is age a major factor for getting the government job? Am I eligible to get the government job at the age of 34 years?
10th July 2012, 03:37 PM
bhavanicse1

Default Re: Age limit to apply for a job Government Schools of Delhi? I have completed my B.Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know after copletye my BED what is the age limit get job in govt schools in delhi
Candidates Age should not be more than 35years as on 31.03.2012,Candidates have experience in teaching CBSE syllabus will be given more importance.
8th May 2018, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit to apply for a job Government Schools of Delhi? I have completed my B.Ed

What is the age limit in government Schools after completing b. Ed for SC candidates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?