9th August 2013, 10:40 AM
ritu ruhil

What is the age limit for DSP exam? What is the qualification needed and what is the syllabus?

what is tha age limit for DSP exam and please also tell qualification needed and syllabus for it

7th February 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for DSP exam? What is the qualification needed and what is the syllabus?

Procedure of dsp examination? What is the syllabus and how can i prepare for it?
16th June 2015, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for DSP exam? What is the qualification needed and what is the syllabus?

Is there any exserviceman quota for Inspecter in punjab police?
20th February 2016, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have gorkha document while we are having our citizenship identity?
If it's necessary and if we don't have gorkha certificate can't we get high post civil service in west Bengal in our own homeland?
8th April 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, My name is Jatinder Kumar & I'll complete my age 38 in September 2016. I want to know that can I join the police force now ?
16th October 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Rishikrsh ray and I want to become DSP and I am in class 9 I am very weak in math so I become DSP
19th October 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit of Rajasthan Public Service Commission for the post of DSP
23rd November 2016, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

My name is shyam bihari kumar I want to be a DSP and I am class B.com part1 . I am confused to how to become DSP.
16th February 2017, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am mukesh pandey in gujrat i am in 12 std sci. I want dsp how it possible
20th February 2017, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir actually i want know that after my class 10 board exam can i give the exam to become dsp or if not then after class 12
21st June 2017, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a DSP officer please tell me about its subject and what to do to become a officer
27th June 2017, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for DSP exam? What is the qualification needed and what is the syllabus?
2nd July 2017, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir
My age is 35 yr old and I'm serving in an indian army since last 15 yrs . Can I apply for DSP in mp police from ex-serviceman quote. Plz give right guidelines and direction.
Thanks you
Regards
28th July 2017, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, My age is 14 years and I m studying in class 9 . I want to become a DSP Officer it is my dream . I m good in study and sports I m two time national player but I m weak in mathematics . this is my weakness .Sir please guide me . THANK YOU
30th July 2017, 11:44 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritu ruhil View Post
what is tha age limit for DSP exam and please also tell qualification needed and syllabus for it
To join Indian police services candidate have to go through IPS exam and eligibility and details regarding exam are as follows;

ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY FOR DSP RANK:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply is graduation from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks.

>> Candidate going to apply must be physically fit and mentally strong.

>> Candidate age to apply for general category is 21 to30 years and age limit for SC/ST/OBC category is 21 to 35 years.

>> Candidate going to apply must be Indian citizen.

>> Both male and female candidates are allowed to apply.

>> Minimum height required is 157cm for man and 152cm for woman.

SELECTION PROCEDURE:- Through IPS three steps of selection:-

1). Preliminary exam.
2). Main exam.
3). Personal Interview.

>> Written exam consist of General knowledge,General aptitude,Quantitative aptitude,Reasoning type questions,English, General studies,Optional subjects.

>> Candidate have cleared the written exam called for Interview.

Good luck.
30th December 2017, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

My dream that in my country or world every person will leave without any trouble and women also get freedom from cheapest way.
14th June 2019, 05:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am serving in Indian Armed forces, may I apply for DSP through ex-servicemen quota If yes then what the education qualification and age limit required through ex-servicemen quota
27th January 2022, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir tell me the date when we can give this exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?