9th January 2018, 09:25 AM
haneep

What are the age requirements for EMCET exam?

I'm a 2nd year BIPC student. My date of birth is:11-11-2002. Am I eligible to write AP EMCET exam? Kindly, arrange an expert advice on this matter.

12th January 2018, 08:46 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the age requirements for EMCET exam?

First thing I would like to let you know that AP EAMCET is held for offering admission in various undergraduate professional degree course in various colleges and universities of Andhra Pradesh.

Further I would like to let you know that as you are BIPC group student so you are eligible for appearing in entrance examination for admission in undergraduate Agriculture and Medical course only as for the technical degree course Mathematics is a compulsory subject.

Also the age limit to apply for AP EAMCET for admission in Agriculture or Medical course is 17 years to 22 years for general category candidates and 17 years to 25 years for reserved category candidates by the 31st December of that year in which you are going to take admission. The minimum age limit in case of B.Pharma degree course is 16 years.

So having born on 11th November 2002 you are eligible for AP EAMCET for seeking admission in B.Pharma degree only as you are a BIPC group student.

For more details and updates regarding AP EAMCET you can refer to the link www.apeamcet.nic.in
12th January 2018, 02:46 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the age requirements for EMCET exam?

The full form of EAMCET is Engineering Agriculture Medicine Common Entrance Test.

Eligibility criteria:

Minimum age required for this exam is that candidate should attain 17 years on 31st December of year of admission.

As per your date of birth, you will be eligible for EAMCET examination in 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?