9th March 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for EAMCET exam?

I am working in Mucat for the past 10 years. My son studied upto 5th std in Muscat & shifted to Visakhapatnam. He studied 6th to 8th in Visakhapatnam. 9th to 12th in vijayawada. Now he has to appear for Emcet.

Please advise whether he can appear for Emcet? if so what certificates he has to produce?

Thanks & regards
Kamesh

27th April 2012, 07:56 AM
ravi17283

Smile Re: What is the eligibility for EAMCET exam?

hi,
eligibility for EMCET exam is you should be from m.p.c or bi.p.c stream and should have a minimum age of 16-17 years and you should complete your 12th standard as you are going to attend counselling..study well and get good marks in your upcoming exam..be confident for your bright career..with warm regards
8th January 2013, 11:53 AM
fight1

Default Re: What is the eligibility for EAMCET exam?

The EAMCET 2013 Eligibility Criteria has the following conditions which should be fulfilled by every candidate taking EAMCET 2013:

You should be of Indian Nationality or come under the category of either PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).

You should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and satisfy the Local/Non-Local status as per the EAMCET 2013 Eligibility Criteria.

You should have appeared in/passed 12th class/intermediate examination with Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics as related vocational or optional courses conducted by Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education or any other equivalent exam.

Or you should have passed or appeared in final year exam in the Diploma examination for engineering conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training as perEAMCET 2013 Eligibility Criteria.

You must be of at least 16 yrs at the time of admission in the college. However, there is no such upper age limit according to EAMCET 2013 Eligibility Criteria.

If you want to pursue B.Tech in Diary Technology, Agriculture Engineering and FS&T have the lower age limit of 17 years and upper age limit of 22 yrs (General) and 25 yrs (SC and ST) as per EAMCET 2013 Eligibility Criteria.

You should be able to produce the proof of their reservation at the time of admission failing which will lead to cancellation of candidature or inclusion in general category as per the EAMCET 2013 Eligibility Criteria.

The decision taken by the controller board will be final regarding the eligibility of a candidate as per the EAMCET 2013 Eligibility Criteria.

If you fulfilling all the above mentioned conditions will be eligible and those who don’t fulfill them will NOT be eligible for EAMCET 2013.

Thanks...
10th February 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for EAMCET exam?

I am a native of Bihar.I belong to OBC (Non creamy layer) as per Central Govt List and my parents( Father expired, only mother is surviving) income is rupees fifty five thousand per year. Presently studying in a Kendriya Vidyalaya situated in Hyderabad since 2009 (i.e. from IX std) and shall be completing XII in March 2013. So I have studied in Andhra Pradesh for four consecutive years. Am I eligible for local status and BC reservation in EAMCET 2013? If yes, then what all the documents/certificates are required ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?