9th January 2018, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

Chances of attempting the 2nd semester exam without appearing for 1st semester?

I didn't write the 1st semester exam, because I met an accident in that time so I didn't attend the 1st semester exams. So now can I attend the 2nd semester examination?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester
  2. List of Questions and Answers to prepare for 1st semester and 2nd semester of M.Sc in IT?
  3. Course duration and expenses of BS(Marine Engineering) in R.L. Institute of Nautical Sciences?
  4. Promotion to 2nd will be denied semester if failed in any subject of MBA 1st semester?
  5. Promotion to 2nd semester will be denied if failed in any subject of MCA 1st semester?
  6. Will there be a problem for me in future if I had one backlog in diploma course?
  7. Can I change my college in BCA 2nd semester?
  8. Can I get admission in third semester after failing in one subject in second semester?
  9. Am I eligible to write M.Tech 2nd semester exam without writing 1st semester exam?
  10. In which semester of Engineering Diploma course I will get admission if appearing in Diploma CET after completing 2nd PUC Science?
  11. Will I be promoted to 2nd semester if I failed in 2 subjects of B.Com 1st semester?
  12. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% and 82% respectively in 1st and 2nd semester of B.Tech?
  13. Can I increase my percentage of B.Tech from 57%? Job in top MNCS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will I get admission in 3rd semester if got 6 backs in 1st and 5 backs in 2nd semester?
  15. List of colleges which provides admissions while doing B.Tech 2nd semester?
  16. Will there be a problem in campus placement if I had backlog during my 1st year of B.E studies?
  17. Am I eligible to appear for 1st semester exams of LLB to improve marks?
  18. Scholarships available for BTech Civil 2nd year student? -- [New]
12th January 2018, 02:50 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of attempting the 2nd semester exam without appearing for 1st semester?

According to my knowledge if you have missed any one or two examination then you are eligible to write 2nd semester examination. But in this case that you have missed all examination then you need to consult your college examination department about this query. They will tell you what to do now or you are eligible to be promoted or not. No one can suggest you anything properly. So you should contact your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?