24th January 2013, 06:49 PM
nayreen_sayyed

What all companies are there in Nashik and Pune providing internship? I am a MCA student

hello,
i am Nayreen
currently i am MCA(second year, engineering faculty) student.
Next year i have to do my project.
So i would like to what all companies in nashik and pune provide interships and what are their criteria.
plz provide me the details.
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  2. List of companies providing internship for M.Sc(Computer Science) student in Pune?
  3. List of companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore for MCA student?
  4. List of top IT companies offering Internship for MCA candidates in Pune?
  5. Names of the companies providing internship? I am a MCA final year student with 72%
  6. Companies which are providing internship to MCA final year student?
  7. Job Opportunities in Government sector for MCA candidates? Companies that are providing Internship?
  8. List of companies in Bangalore providing Internships for 6th semester MCA students?
  9. List of companies providing internship in Java for a M.Sc computer science candidate from Nasik?
  10. List of companies providing internship for MCA students? What is the selection process and criteria to join the companies?
  11. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  12. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  13. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA 4th sem students?
  14. Companies offering free internship in MCA course while in 5th semester? List of companies providing industrial training? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Companies providing free or paid internship for last semester of MCA?
  16. Which are the IT companies providing internship in Pune?
  17. List of IT companies providing MCA Project internship program -- [New]
  18. Is there any Java based IT company providing internship program in Pune? List of companies which provide the same?
28th February 2016, 06:14 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: What all companies are there in Nashik and Pune providing internship? I am a MCA student

List of companies

Agrobytes IT Services. - Pune, Maharashtra

Inoftech india - Pune, Maharashtra

Omegasoft Technologies - Pune

Robonet Infotech India Pvt.Ltd - Pune, Maharashtra

TRIBRO SOFTECT PVT. LTD.. - Pune, Maharashtra

Robonet Infotech India Pvt.Ltd - Pune, Maharashtra

Technosoft Solutions - pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?