29th October 2017, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

What all subjects comes under the diploma of medical imaging technician course?

Diploma medical imaging technician subjects I want all subjects in diploma medical imaging technician? Can you please provide me with the details on what type of preparation is needed? It will be really helpful for me if you can answer me back soon on this. Thanks!

31st October 2017, 05:25 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What all subjects comes under the diploma of medical imaging technician course?

If you want to do diploma in medical imaging technician, then minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course is 10+2 in science stream from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained. Here below are details regarding major subjects to be studying in medical imaging technician diploma course:-

Major Subjects to be Studied in Medical Imaging Technician Diploma Course:-
  • Basics of anatomy.
  • Basics of physiology.
  • Fundamentals of medical imaging technology.
  • Computer fundamentals.
  • Communication skills English.
  • Basic of biochemistry.
  • Basic of Pharmacology.
  • Radiographic photography.
  • Medical and Radiation physics.
  • Quality assurance in diagnostic radiology.

So these above mentioned are the major subjects to be studying while doing diploma in medical imaging technician course. Duration of diploma course in medical imaging technician is 2 years.
31st October 2017, 01:25 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all subjects comes under the diploma of medical imaging technician course?

Subjects to study under diploma in Medical Imaging Technology are:-

Basics of Anatomy
Basics of Physiology
Fundamentals of Medical Imaging Technology
Computer Fundamentals
Communication Skills in English
Basics of Biochemistry
Basics of Microbiology and Pathology
Medical and Radiation Physics I
Basics of Pharmacology
Radiographic Photography
Medical and Radiation Physics II
Radiographic Techniques: Routine Procedures I
Radiographic Techniques: Routine Procedures II
Practical I: Based on Subjects
Quality Assurance in Diagnostic Radiology
Patient Care in Diagnostic Radiology
Radiographic Techniques: Special Procedures I
Radiographic Techniques: Special Procedures II
Practical II: Based on Subjects
31st October 2017, 02:51 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology (DMLT) is a diploma level course. The duration of the course is 2 years.

The eligibility required for studying this course is 10+2 or equivalent education in any stream from any recognised board.

The subjects which come under the diploma course are Anatomy, Computer fundamentals, Medical imaging technology, Pathology, Physiology, Radiographic photography, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacology and Radiographic techniques.

So, you need to focus on anatomy, Pathology, Radiographic techniques, computer fundamentals before joining the course so that you can understand and get grip on the DMLT course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?