2nd February 2018, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering B.Sc in medical imaging technology in distance mode in Kerala

I have completed DRT from Kerala. I would like to do B.Sc in medical imaging technology in correspondence mode from Kerala. Kindly help me in searching of university.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Distance colleges which offer Bachelor of Radiology and Imaging Technology in Guwahati
  2. Can a 12th with Art stream study Diploma in Radio Imaging Technology? What should I do for it?
  3. How to get job in Gulf on the basis of BSc medical imaging technology?
  4. List of colleges offering BSc(Applied Statistics) in Kerala
  5. What kind of job can I get after completing BSc from Medical Imaging Technology?
  6. B.Sc in Radiology and Imaging Technology or Bachelor of Dental Surgeon which has a broader and better scope?
  7. List of Distance colleges which offer 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology course in Kerala?
  8. List of institutes offering BSc Cardiovascular Technology course in Kerala -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  10. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  11. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  12. List of the institutes in Kerala offering BSc Cardiovascular Technology course?
  13. List of colleges offering BSc(Forensic Science) in Kerala
  14. Which colleges in India offers B.Tech in Food Technology through distance mode?
  15. Can I get admission to study MBBS/BDS if secured 73.689% in 12th and 2278 category rank in NEET-UG?
  16. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed via distance mode of education? -- [New]
  17. List of universities which offer M.Sc MLT in distance mode in Kerala
  18. Can I do diploma in Civil Engineering after completing B.Com? List of colleges offering DCE in distance mode in AP?
2nd February 2018, 08:08 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges offering B.Sc in medical imaging technology in distance mode in Kerala

List of Colleges Offer B.SC Medical Image Technology in Kerala through Distance Mode:-
  1. Muthoot College of Allied Health Sciences Management Studies, Pathanamthitta
  2. Jubilee Mission Medical College and Research Institute, Thrissur

So these above mentioned are some of reputed institutes in Kerala offer B.SC medical image technology course. Here below are details regarding B.SC Medical imaging technology course:-
  • Minimum qualification required to apply for bachelor of science degree in medical image technology is 10+2 in science stream with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and mathematics from government recognized institute with minimum 50% math obtained.
  • Duration of B.SC medical imaging course is 3 years.
2nd February 2018, 10:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering B.Sc in medical imaging technology in distance mode in Kerala

List of colleges offering B.Sc Medical Imaging Technology in Kerala:-

Jubilee Mission Medical College and Research Institute
P.B. Number 737
Thrissur, Kerala

Muthoot College of Allied Health Science Management Studies
Collage Road
Kozhencherry
Pathanamthitga, Kerala.
3rd February 2018, 10:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges offering Medical Imaging Technology in Kerala:-

Jubilee Mission Medical College and Research Institute
Address: Fathima Nagar, Mahatma Nagar, Nellikunnu, Thrissur, Kerala 680006
Phone: 085939 51000

Muthoot College of Allied Health Sciences Management Studies
Address: College Road, Kozhencherry Pathanamthitta, Kerala
Phone: 9447722370

Kerala Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), Thiruvananthapuram
Address: 1, Anayara Rd, Anayara, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695029
Phone: 0471 304 1400
18th August 2021, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I completed my DRT course in alshifa college of paramedical science. I want to do bsc medical imaging degree in distance study mode. Is tjere any collleges are there for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?