10th February 2018, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Can a 12th with Art stream study Diploma in Radio Imaging Technology? What should I do for it?

Hello sir, I am 12th passed student but with Commerce stream. Now I want to study Diploma in Radio Imaging Technology course. Please tell me am I eligible to study this course? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi?
  2. Scope of studying Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology over Bachelor of Radio Diagnosis and Imaging Technology course?
  3. How to get admission in the Diploma in Imaging Technology?
  4. Whether B.Sc in Radio Imaging course is available in Abroad?
  5. Radio imaging technology internship from AIIMS or PGI Chandigarh
  6. How to do BSc radio Imaging Technology from CMJ university Meghalaya
  7. Job opportunities through Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology course?
  8. Is CMJ Shillong under UGC or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get job in Gulf countries through Medical Radio Technology Diploma course? Expected earning in Gulf countries?
  10. Best Diploma course after 12th with Art stream other than education?
  11. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in AIIMS for Bachelor in Medical Imaging and Radio Technology graduate?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh? -- [New]
  13. Scope of B.Sc. in Radiology imaging technology?
  14. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology? List of colleges and entrance exam for it? How much can I paid?
  15. Can a 12th with Art stream study Fashion degree course? Can I study Diploma or Bachelor degree?
  16. How many PG Diploma courses are available in Art stream after pursuing graduation? How will it benefit my career?
  17. What should i study after 12th in order to become an RJ in Radio?
  18. What is the duration of B.Sc radiology and imaging after diploma in radiology and imaging?
12th February 2018, 02:31 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th with Art stream study Diploma in Radio Imaging Technology? What should I do for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am 12th passed student but with Commerce stream. Now I want to study Diploma in Radio Imaging Technology course. Please tell me am I eligible to study this course? What should I do for it?
Sorry to say it's not possible for you to study Diploma in Radio Imaging Technology course after 12th standard in Arts stream.

- The candidate complete 12th standard in science stream with Physics, and Chemistry as the main subject from a recognized board.
- The candidate must score at least 50% of marks in 12th board examination.

Being a commerce stream student, you can apply for graduation degree course like, B.Com, BBA course. Those who completed B.Com and BBA having scope available in the Banking/Insurance sector.
12th February 2018, 11:18 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a 12th with Art stream study Diploma in Radio Imaging Technology? What should I do for it?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for diploma in radio imaging technology course after completing 10+2 in arts stream because to apply for diploma in radio imaging technology course minimum qualification required to apply is 10+2 or equivalent qualification from government recognized board with minimum 45% marks obtained. Here below are details regarding diploma in radio imaging technology course:-
  • Duration of diploma in radio imaging technology course is 2 years.
  • To get admission in some of reputed institutes you must have to appear in entrance exam conducted for admission of eligible candidates.
  • After having diploma in radio imaging technology you can make your career as X-ray technician, Medical advisor, Key account manager, Marketing executive, Radiographer etc.
16th June 2021, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Diploma in radio imaging technology can do 12 arts stream student. Which methods pleas tell me sir
29th May 2022, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

M i done my radiology diploma 2year course but i m 12th arts. Now what to do?
26th July 2022, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the scop of 10 2 girl for further professional diploma or anything course. Please guide us. Ds sharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?