5th October 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi?

I am an MBBS Doctor having my own chamber. I want to do Diploma course in Medical Radio Diagnosis from RGPI, New Delhi. Can you please let me know the admission criteria for this course in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure followed for PG Diploma Radio-diagnosis?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma in Radio diagnosis in NRI quota? -- [New]
  3. What does PhD in Medical Technology in Radio-Diagnosis do? Timing and cost of this course? Career scope of PhD Medical Technology in Radio-diagnosis?
  4. Is it mandatory to have MBBS qualification to join Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis course?
  5. How much will be the fee structure for Bachelor in Medical Radio Diagnosis & Image Technology? How to get admission for this course?
  6. When the result of DNB Post Diploma-CET will be declared? How many secondary seats are available in Radio Diagnosis?
  7. Where can i do internship to become a good Radio Jockey?
  8. Can I get job in Gulf countries through Medical Radio Technology Diploma course? Expected earning in Gulf countries?
  9. What are the courses in Microbiology after 12th?Names of institutes offering courses in Microbiology after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get Radio Diagnosis seat in best hospitals with 686 rank in DNB CET?
  11. List of institutions in Delhi providing Diploma in Entomology course? Procedure of admission and eligibility criteria for it?
  12. How to become a Radio Jockey intern? I have done diploma in radio jockey
  13. Eligibility criteria to study M.Designing from IIT Delhi having Post Graduate Diploma in Packaging?
  14. Which government institute I can apply for higher studies after completion of bachelors degree in Radiology and Imaging technology?
  15. Admission criteria to study Diploma(Electro Homeopathy Medicine) in Punjab Medical Institute & Hospital of Electropathy?
  16. Eligibility Criteria to study Diploma(Polytechnic) from Maharashtra? Is good marks in 10th is sufficient to take admission in Diploma?
  17. Am I eligible to join medical course in diploma after completion of KCSE with C-?
  18. Kindly suggest few Medical course which i can study at Diploma level?
6th October 2016, 10:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi?

Below I have mentioned the admission criteria to study DMRM, have a look over it.
Candidates those who have completed their MBBS degree from a recognised University are eligible to opt for PG Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi
7th October 2016, 12:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an MBBS Doctor having my own chamber. I want to do Diploma course in Medical Radio Diagnosis from RGPI, New Delhi. Can you please let me know the admission criteria for this course in this institute?

Sorry, the Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute does not offer the Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis course. They have Diploma in Radiology Imaging Technology, Bachelor in Radiology Imaging Technology, Master in Radiology Imaging Technology and Diploma in X-Ray in Radiology/X-Ray technology department. They have other paramedical courses also. The list of courses available can be seen in the website link Click Here
7th October 2016, 11:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in the above mentioned course you should have completed your 10th standard from a recognized board and should have scored above 50% in aggregate as it is the minimum eligibility criteria for the course. After that you will have to appear for Polytechnic CET examination and once after clearing the examination, you will be most allowed to get admission in the course and Institute to continue further with your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?