4th May 2012, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

What am I supposed to do to get admission for the course of ICWAI? I am a 3rd year B.Com student

i am praise sam pappachan, 3rd, b.com student..what am i supposed to do to get admission for the course of ICWAI. please send reply in [email protected]

4th May 2012, 10:18 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What am I supposed to do to get admission for the course of ICWAI? I am a 3rd year B.Com student

ICWAI - INSTITUTE OF COST AND WORK ACCOUNTANT conducts and managed CWA(Cost and Work Accountant) course which is a correspondence course divided in to three parts.

FOUNDATION COURSE-The candidate having 12th is eligible for this course. so as you are in 3rd year B.Com., you are eligible for this.

INTERMEDIATE COURSE-The candidate either having Foundation Course or having Graduation Degree in any stream can directly be eligible for this Course. So if you are interested then wait till you complete B.Com. and you are eligible directly to Intermediate Course.

FINAL COURSE-The candidate having completed Intermediate course is eligible for this course.

For more information you may log on to http://www.icwai.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?