28th June 2017, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the average salary package in VIT university campus placement?

What is the average salary package for IT course in VIT university Vellore campus? Can you please give me the complete details on the campus placement? It will be helpful if you can provide me the information soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBA from Jamia Hamdard a good choice? What is the campus placement record? Average package after campus placements?
  2. What would be my average salary through campus placement if I have done Mechanical Engineering from SRM University?
  3. When is the placement in VIT, Off Campus? Can I be eligible to attend for off campus in VIT? I have completed B.E in St Peters University Chennai
  4. What is the average estimated packages offered in VIT Vellore campus placements?
  5. Can I get admission to study Mechanical or Computer Science if secured 10518 rank in VITEEE? Placement criteria in VIT?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for applying off campus placement in VIT?
  7. Chemistry latest question papers with solutions?
  8. Placement prospects at Chennai campus?
  9. What is the average salary package for B.Tech CSE?
  10. How much amount do I have to pay for MBA course? What is the hostel fee and highest salary package?
  11. What is the highest package offered by VIT Vellore campus?
  12. What is the average salary package given to an Architect?
  13. How is the VIT Chennai campus? Is the placement good in VIT Chennai compared to vellore? Which stream can i get after scoring 10335 rank in VIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for campus placement with 60% marks average?
  15. Best colleges for MBA with 55.10 CAT percentile and 3.5 years work experience?
  16. Will I get placement drives on campus for PG in VIT and SRM?
  17. How much salary package can be expected after M.Sc (Tech) Geophysics with BHU? -- [New]
  18. How is the VIT Chennai campus? Is the placement good in VIT Vellore? Which streams can I get after scoring 100335 rank in VIT?
30th June 2017, 08:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the average salary package in VIT university campus placement?

The average salary package in VIT campus is between 3 lacs to 6 lacs. For some meritorious and talented candidate, salary may be upto 40-50 lacs per annum in Vellore Institue of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?