18th June 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the B.Tech fee structure? Cutoff marks for the same?

sir,please tell me a what is the cutt off a vjti,coep,nit,iit? and this collages are fee structure? Ans send on 8552034366

Related Questions:
  1. What is the B.Tech fee structure? Cutoff marks for the same?
  2. Fee structure for B.Com course? Cutoff marks for the same?
  3. Fee structure for Nursing course? Syllabus and cutoff marks for the same?
  4. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  5. Minimum cutoff marks to join in government college of BVSc for BC? What is the fee structure?
  6. Can I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if scored 74 marks in JEE Mains and secured 86% in 12th? Fee structure of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)? -- [New]
  7. What is the least cutoff marks expected to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure
  8. Is it possible to get government quota after scoring 80% in 12th and 155 cutoff marks? Should I go for private colleges? Fee structure for various universities?
  9. Cutoff marks for MBBS admission in Gujarat and what is the fee structure?
  10. From where to get B.Ed government application in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks in BSc Physics?
  11. What is the fee structure of the course and Hotel for Nursing course? Syllabus and cutoff of entrance test?
  12. Fee structure of UPTU for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Minimum cutoff marks in Tamilnadu BDS college? What is the fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure of B.Tech IIT course?
  15. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  16. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  17. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  18. What is the cutoff marks in ECE, EEE, Computer Course in SSN College Chennai? What is the fee structure?
31st January 2017, 12:03 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the B.Tech fee structure? Cutoff marks for the same?

College of Engineering, Pune is an autonomous engineering institute affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University in Pune, Maharashtra, India.

Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute is an engineering college located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.

AVERAGE FEE OF B.TECH COURSE IN NIT, IIT, VJTI, COEP: Rs. 90,000 to Rs. 2 lakh.

CUT OFF MARKS

* GE = 115

* OBC = 74

* SC = 53

* ST = 47
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?