23rd June 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

What bank exams can I give after 12th? What is the procedure involved in getting bank job?

i want to know what bank exams can i give after 12th in upcoming dates. What is the procedure through which I get the bank job?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required to get a job in Bank after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for Bank PO or Clerk Exams being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Mathematics and pursuing B.Ed? Procedure to apply for Bank Exams? How to prepare for Bank Exams?
  3. Can I appear for Bank Exams at an age of 33 years?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get the job in government bank after 12th?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying job in Private banks? Am I eligible if I have completed 12th?
  6. Bank Clerk and PO exams eligibility for ex-serviceman?
  7. Will I be able to get any Bank jobs after scoring 50% marks in Botany Graduation, 80% and 58.4% in 10th and 12th? Should I try some other exams? Which exams should I try?
  8. Am I eligible for Bank PO and Bank Clerk exam?
  9. Am I eligible for bank PO and bank clerk exams
  10. Can I give bank clerk exams after 12th? List of latest bank clerk exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is this possible to do a Bank Job without having much knowledge in Mathematics after the completion of MBA?
  12. What is the procedure for bank exam? How can I give the exam of bank?
  13. When are the IBPS exam results going to be declared in February?
  14. Can I give Bank Clerk Exams having secured 44% in 12th?
  15. Which entrance exam should be given to get a job in bank?
  16. Where can I get application forms for Bank Exams?
  17. Procedure of form fill-up and date of exams conducted by Canara Bank and HDFC bank for 12th Commerce passed candidate?
  18. Information regarding upcoming Bank Exams?
24th June 2011, 07:43 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What bank exams can I give after 12th? What is the procedure involved in getting bank job?

Soon after the completion of 12th exam, one will be eligible for bank clerical positions. In fact, these are the entry level positions for bank clerical positions.

The selection procedure will be by
-Written exam
-Interview

The written test consists of questions from the following categories
-Reasoning
-Quantitative aptitude
-General awareness
-General English
-Computer/ Marketing knowledge.

The clerical positions are in good demand these days. So proper planning while preparing and good preparation will give you the good result
24th June 2011, 09:45 AM
vijaymohit92
Member+

Default Re: What bank exams can I give after 12th? What is the procedure involved in getting bank job?

after doing 12th you can apply for clark job in banks . for this exam hasbeen conducted by the banks
24th June 2011, 12:37 PM
omesh123

Various posts of clerks are recruitment ed by the banks in a years which minimum educational qualification 12th in any discipline.

You can apply for this posts of various Banks Like:
SBI
UBI
CBI
Bank of Baroda
PNB etc.

The vacancies of this banks are advertised on news papers.

Reasoning, mathematics, English is the main subjects of this examinations.
24th June 2011, 07:19 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know what bank exams can i give after 12th in upcoming dates. What is the procedure through which I get the bank job?
You can join in banks as a clerk.
You need to prepare for the English, Reasoning, Aptitude and Quantitative from RS Aggarwal books to clear the main part.

You can prepare the GK and current affairs from Pratiyogita Darpan magazine.
25th June 2011, 01:20 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

After 12th you will be eligible for Bank entrance exam but you can apply for Clerk exam only.

In the written test following type of question are asked-

1-Reasoning
2-Quantitative aptitude
3-General awareness
4-General English
5-Computer/ Marketing knowledge.

Best book for preparation of bank exam is R.S Agrawale
27th June 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for giving clerk exams after 12th?
30th July 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

what are the upcoming dates to apply for bank clerk exam after july 2011?
2nd August 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: What bank exams can I give after 12th? What is the procedure involved in getting bank job?

Quote:
what is the procedure
6th August 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

what will be the procedure for giving bank clerical exams after 12
26th August 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

wht are the upcming dates to apply bank clerck exam after august 2011
25th January 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How to find bank IT-Officers questions with options and check ans. online like give test and check marks option and also wht r correct ans.
9th March 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

now i am doing BBI 1st year give me some succession of which book i have to refer for bank and on which posiion i can apply
9th March 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

now i am doing BBI (Bachelor of Banking And Insurance) completed 1st yr of it and now i want to apply for bank exam so for that which book i have to refer and for what position in bank.
31st March 2013, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

i have done my 12th in commerce and pursuieng b.com 1st year.I want to know that whats the procedure for giving bank papers?
6th February 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Im stuyding in bbi second year can you please help me out which position is eligible for me
8th February 2014, 12:16 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Bank Exams after completion of 12th class as the eligibility criteria to apply for bank jobs have changed recently.

The entry level positions in various banks are
Clerks
Probationary Officers

One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream to apply for Bank Clerk Jobs.

But to apply for PO positions, one should have score a minimum of 60% of marks in Graduation from a recognized university.

Relaxation in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

The required age criteria will be
20-28 years of age for the candidates of General category
Relaxation in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category.
Relaxation in upper age limit upto 5 years for the candidates of SC or ST category.

Here is the procedure that you should follow to get a Bank job.

First you need to crack the Written Exam. For public sector banks, you should crack IBPS Exam. But for private sector, each and every bank will conduct its own written exam.

The written exam will consists of questions from the following categories
Reasoning
Numerical Ability
General Awareness
General English
Computer Knowledge etc.

If you get good number of marks in written exam, you will get a call for Interview.

A mere good performance in Interview also will confirm you the job opportunity in any of the banks.

Wish you all the best.
18th March 2014, 10:37 AM

Quote:
I have want to imformation to getting banking job in government field...i am passing 12th commmerce and i am appeared fybcom ycm open univercity.i am complated mscit, tally a and i know computer knowledge.
I was job in cash deposite means money transfer side. i want to banking job any govt r private sector.i was involved banking job and sector.plz responce me to banking knowledge.
Thanking You.

Yours Faithfully
Pooja Patil
5th May 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

i want to give exams for private sector bamks from where i know that this secter orgnise exams and from which book i have to preaprw im comleted my b.com from english medium from davv unvi.
16th June 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I know when the private sector bank organise there own selection exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?