18th June 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of form fill-up and date of exams conducted by Canara Bank and HDFC bank for 12th Commerce passed candidate?

sir
i just complete my 12th in commerce.
please tell me the exams date and procedure
of filling form exam date of canara bank and HDFC
waitnig for your reply
thank you

Related Questions:
27th October 2017, 12:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of form fill-up and date of exams conducted by Canara Bank and HDFC bank for 12th Commerce passed candidate?

Firstly, I would like to let you know that you are not eligible to apply for any of the above mentioned recruitment's with 12th Class in Commerce qualification.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in HDFC or Canara Bank's recruitment's is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

As you are done with 12th Class, I suggest you to first complete Graduation in order to be eligible and then you can apply for the recruitment's.

>> Canara Bank is one of the Public Sector Undertakings and in order to apply for this recruitment you are required to apply through IBPS Website whether PO or Clerical Cadre recruitment.

>> In order to apply for HDFC, which is a private sector bank you need to apply from it's official website. All the latest HDFC recruitment's will be uploaded on the Careers section of the website regularly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?