26th April 2022, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

What is the best career one can do after doing shona, history and family religious studies at A level?

What is the best career one can do after doing shona, history and family religious studies at A level?

29th April 2022, 10:01 PM
jacobleo329

Default Re: What is the best career one can do after doing shona, history and family religious studies at A level?

Hello! Your question is very interesting to me. However, I haven't majored into shona nor have enrolled in any history or family religious study at my college in England as of yet. According to the 2011 census of Anglo-Saharan Africa, total population 189,638 people in Pemba District with a literacy rate of 79.2%.

It's written that more than 60% of its population are reliant on agriculture. The worst cause of human mortality are malaria and diarrhoea, cholera and drinkwater contamination. Your question is quite interesting since it's difficult to decide if you should go into what your area focuses on in life. For example, if they choose business administration or pursue chemistry as showcased above by Western Michigan University students?

I think pursuing another craft would be an exceptional decision to make since there is so many other small businesses being created around the world today. Great job choosing English Literature as a minor at San Diego State University!
29th April 2022, 10:08 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best career one can do after doing shona, history and family religious studies at A level?

One can do B.Ed and then attempt entrance exam CTET/TET .
It has a huge scope.
Some other career options include
Charity officer for NPO
Missionary
Chaplain
Youth Director
Technical writer etc

Career options for a history student
Archaeology
Museology
Museum Curators
Archivists
Historians
History Expert
Teacher
Civil services etc
30th April 2022, 01:43 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The best career which one can do after doing Shona, History and Family Religious studies at A level is given below.

--> Community Developer
--> Historian
--> Entrepreneur
--> Public Policy Advisor
--> Social Servive Worker
--> Child & Youth Worker
--> Teacher
--> Writer
--> Charity Coordinator
--> Diplomat
--> Religious Rights Advocate
7th October 2022, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I use history and sociology
2nd January 2023, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I study psychology with History literature in Shona and FRS
7th January 2023, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Where will l get those jobs after completing my a level
18th January 2023, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

In Zimbabwe do we have these centres to study for those programs
6th February 2023, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Which points are expected for me to do that
12th February 2023, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

What career will I do after doing geography FRS and Shona in a level
13th February 2023, 02:03 PM
Antonio 2023

If you've studied Shona, you may want to consider a career in teaching, language translation or interpretation, linguistics, or language-based research.

If history is your strong point, you may want to consider a career in education, journalism, archives and records management, museum curation, or historical research.

If you have an interest in family religious studies, you may want to consider a career in social work, counseling, religious education, non-profit work, or pastoral care.
12th April 2023, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

What careers can l do after my A level doing shona, heritage and sosiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?