15th November 2016, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Suggested combination of Arts in 11th with Psychology

Hello sir, I have passed 10th and want to study 11th (ICSE) from Art stream with Psychology. Please suggest me better combination of Art with Psychology.

Related Questions:
  1. Which kind of books I should refer for making career in psychology? I am studying in 11th(Arts) and interested in criminal psychology
  2. How to do M.A Psychogy? I am a IT engineer student
  3. What combination of subjects I need to take in school and graduation to apply for IAS in future?
  4. What are the different things one can do with Arts stream? Is it possible to do Psychology with Arts or Commerce Stream? Scope of Psychology in todays world?
  5. Difference between MA Psychology and MA applied Psychology? Which one is to be preferred? Is it wise to take up MSc in Applied Psychology being in Arts field?
  6. Which are the elective and vocation subjects in class 11th, 12th
  7. Colleges providing combination of English, Economics as basic subjects and Psychology as optional subjects? Which course should I go for after opting for Maths in 11th and 12th?
  8. Can i read Psychology after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  9. Is it necessary to have Psychology subject in 11th and 12th in order to opt degree in Psychology?
  10. Will there be any problem, if I opt for arts stream in class 11th for civil services exam? -- [New]
  11. Field to choose after 10th standard to become an IAS officer with interest in Social studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to become an IAS after passing 10th with Arts
  13. How can I do M.A in Psychology through correspondence after graduating in Arts?
  14. Subjects which are required for psychology? I am doing 12th in Arts stream
  15. Preparatory tip for 11th Arts CBSE Humanities subject?
  16. Various career options available in Psychology after PCB with Psychology in 11th and 12th?
  17. Best evening college for B.A. with combination of Mass Media and Psychology/Philosophy/Sociology/Political Science/Public Administration/Social Work/Foreign Languages?
  18. Which subject combination should I choose to study in 11th Commerce?
17th November 2016, 02:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suggested combination of Arts in 11th with Psychology

It all depends upon you that which of the subjects you are interested to study further.
Below I have mentioned the list of subjects offered in class 11th Arts stream. You can opt any combination of them.

List of subjects in class 11th Arts stream:-

History
Geography
Political Science and International Relations
Public Administration
Sociology
Economics
Literature Subjects - Hindi, English etc.
Psychology
Poetry
26th May 2023, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Suggested combination of Arts in 11th with Psychology

Can l take psychology with economics?and what are its advantages and how can I apply it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?